Airtel, BSNL war against Jio Continues
India’s largest telecom operator Airtel and the state owned BSNL has launched best new plans to pull down the Reliance jio’s new recharge plans like Jio Dhan Dhan Dhan plan. Under this plan, the company is offering 84GB 4G data with unlimited local and STD voice calls, SMSs and access to Jio’s suite of apps for Rs. 399 with a validity of 84 days.
Also the company is providing 84GB 4G data with unlimited local and STD voice calls, SMSs and access to Jio’s suite of apps for Rs. 309 with a validity of 56 days. For both plans FUP limit is 1GB per day and after that the speed will be reduced to 128Kbps.
The state owned telecom operator BSNL announced a new plan at Rs. 429 with 90GB data and unlimited voice calls for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, voice calls will be charged at 50 paise/min and on-net and off-net SMSs will be charged at 25 paise and 35 paise respectively for the next 90 days. The plan validity will be 180 days.
To counter Jio, Country’s largest telecom operator Airtel proposed various plans beginning from Rs. 8 to Rs. 399 in India. Also Bharti Airtel is working on the launch of a Rs. 2,500/- 4G smartphone before Diwali after Reliance Jio launched Jio Phone at Rs. 1500/- to attract consumers. Below is the complete list of newly launched plans for Airtel.
1. At Rs. 8/-, local + STD calls @ 30 paise/minute for 56 days.
2. At Rs. 40/-, Rs.35/- talk time with unlimited validity.
3. At Rs.60/-, Rs. 58/- talk time with unlimited validity.
4. At Rs. 149/-, Unlimited Airtel to Airtel calls and 2GB 4G data for 28 days validity.
5. At Rs. 199/-, Unlimited local mobile calls and 1GB 2G / 3G / 4G data for 28 days.
6. At Rs. 349/-, Unlimited voice calls and 28GB 4G data (1GB/day) for 28 days.
7. At Rs. 399/-, Unlimited voice calls and 84GB 4G data (1GB/day) for 84 days.