Bharati Airtel has came up with attracting user specific offers across the country. The three most attractive and competitive combo plans that offering both voice and data benefits are, Rs. 399/-, Rs. 349/- and Rs. 199/- plans.
Rs. 399/- plan is offering 1GB data per day and unlimited voice calls to any network across the country for 84 days and the offer is only valid for Airtel 4G customer.
Rs. 349/- plan provides 1GB data per day and unlimited local+STD calls for 28 days.This offer is valid for any handset. Both plans are aimed at Jio’s Rs. 399 tariff plan for prepaid customers and Rs. 349 plan respectively.
Rs. 199/- plan is giving 1GB 3G data and unlimited local and STD calls for 28 days.
Other plans which offer either data or voice call benefits are:-
1. At Rs. 17/- (low-cost tarrif plan), local mobile calls at 1.2 paise/min.
2. At Rs. 18/- (low-cost tarrif plan), local Airtel to Airtel calls at 10 paise/min.
3. At Rs. 39/-, Rs. 35 taiktime.
4. At Rs. 98/- (tarrif plan), Rs. 94 talk time and local+STD calls will be charged at 1.2 paise/min for 28 days.
Data Centric plans are:-
5. At Rs. 45/-, 300MB 3G/4G/2G data for 7 days.
6. At Rs. 65/-, 1GB 4G/3G data for 28 days.