The tablet is packed with powerful MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset, which has integrated 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor and Adreno 306 GPU. It can process your multi-tasking and HD video plaback without hanging problems. This 4G LTE enabled tablet has 2G and 3G connectivity also. It can provide up to 42.2Mbps download speed in 3G and 150Mbps download speed in LTE network. Apart from this, the tablet is coming with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, Infrared port and microUSB v2.0 for data sharing and transferring. The USB port will support ‘USB Host” facility. So you can connect keyboard and mass storage devices in this tablet for better experience. The tablet is selling with optional mobile dock with standard QWERTY keyboard and trackpad.
Alcatel offering 8GB storage capacity in this tablet. there is also a microSD card slot for further storage expansion. The tablet has 5MP rear and 2MP front camera. Camera features, Digital zoom, touch focus and 1080p@30fps video recording. Alcatel used 4600 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery to power the tablet. It measures 9.65 x 5.76 x 0.31 inches dimensions and 380 grams weight.
- Android v5.0.1 (Lollipop) OS
- SIM card support for voice calling and data connectivity (2G, 3G and 4G)
- 9.6 inches IPS capacitive touch screen with 800 x 1280 pixels resolutions and 157 ppi pixel density
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor (MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset, Adreno 306 GPU)
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 5MP rear and 2MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, Infrared port and A-GPS connectivity
- FM radio
- Accelerometer and proximity sensors
- 9.65 x 5.76 x 0.31 inches dimensions and 380 grams weight
- 4600 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery