Alcatel launched their latest android smartphone Alcatel One Touch POP D3 with attractive specifications and price. The phone is available both Single SIM and Dual SIM models.
- Single SIM models: 4037A / 403A / 4035X / 4037X/ 4035Y
- Dual SIM models: 4036E /4035D
Alcatel One Touch POP D3 is packed with latest Android v4.4(KitKat) OS. It powered by 1.3 GHz Dual-core Processor. There is RAM variants available.
- 512MB RAM models ( 4035A / 4035Y / 4035X / 4036E / 4035D)
- 1GB RAM models (4037X / 4037A)
The phone has 4 Inches TFT capacitive touch screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolutions. It will support 2 points touch with gesture. It has 5MP rear and VGA front camera. Camera features, LED flash, digital zoom, geo-tragging, touch focus, panorama, HDR and 720p@30fps video recording.
Alcatel offering 4GB Internal storage in this phone, which can expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The phone will support Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and Dual band WCDMA (900/2100 MHz) network. Alcatel offering up to 21 Mbps download speed and 5.76 Mbps upload speed.
It has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity. Alcatel used 1400mAh Li-Ion battery to power the phone. It can ensure talktime up to 9 hours in 2G and 6 hours in 3G network. There is also standby time up to 400 hours in 2G and 350 hours in 3G network. It measures 121.6 x 64.4 x 12.05mm and 114 grams weight.
Have a Quick Look Here
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) and Single SIM models available
- 4 Inches TFT capacitive touch screen
- 1.3 GHz Dual-core Processor
- 512MB/1GB RAM Variants
- 4GB Internal storage (1.9GB User available), Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 5MP rear and VGA front camera
- FM radio with RDS
- Accelerometer, proximity sensors
- 1400mAh Li-ion battery