ASUS just launched an 8GB variant of the Zenfone 5 (A501CG) to Rs. 7,999 for Republic Day in India. You purchase the phone from Flip kart online shopping website. Display of the phone is a 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels capacitive multi touch display fr viewing the contents in a good manner.
The phone gets Corning gorilla glass 3 protection too. Powering the ASUS Zenfone 5 is a 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor for high performance. The processor works well in supports with 2GB RAM. Storage options includes 8GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD.
Other features are Dual SIM with dual standby (micro SIMs) option for easy calling. ASUS Zenfone 5 runs on latest Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Zen UI, upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat) for android fun of apps and games.
Camera used is the 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing camera. ASUS Zenfone 5 features 10.34 mm thick and weighs 145g, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS etc. A powerful 2110 mAh battery powers the phone.
ASUS Zenfone 5 Key Features
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 5-inch capacitive multi touch display with Corning gorilla glass 3
- Android V4.3 Jelly Bean OS with Zen UI, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM – Micro SIMs ( dual standby)
- 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD
- 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
- 2110 mAh Li-ion battery