Asus ZenFone AR India Launch Set for Today and here is the Key Highlights. The much awaited Asus Zenfone AR with 5.7-inch Quad HD display, Tango and Daydream support today, as on July 13. Key attraction of the phone is that this is compatible with both Tango AR platform and Google’s Daydream VR platform. This is the world’s first smartphone with 8GB of RAM as per company claim.
Asus Zenfone AR (ZS571KL) coming with a huge 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display, NTSC over 100%, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection for viewing all the contents in a good manner. This is powered by 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU for high end performance. There is 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4 RAM,32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage to keep all songs, films and photos.
Memory is more expandable with microSD for all android apps. The phone runs on latest Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0 for all android apps and games fun. There is Hybrid dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD) card support for easy calls and data. There is a 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF etc.
Selfies are best with the 8MP front-facing camera which gets f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-viewing angle etc. There are options and features like Fingerprint sensor, Built-in Mono 5 magnet speaker, ASUS SonicMaster 3.0, DTS Headphone: X for virtual 7.1 surround sound Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24-bit standard, NXP Smart AMP technology etc.
The phone measures Dimensions of 158.67 x 77.7 x 4.6 ~ 8.95 mm and Weighs 170g. Data and connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac5 GHz 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C etc. A powerful 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 powers the phone. The Asus Zenfone AR comes in Black color.
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Mono 5 magnet speaker
- sound Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24-bit standard, NXP Smart AMP technology
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0