Calicut University UG/PG/MCA ENTRANCE 2016/MBA ADMISSION 2016
University of Calicut is the largest University in Kerala, which is Established in 1968. The university offer excellent experience in education and research. The University was created through a Government plan bifurcating Kerala University. ‘Nirmaya Karmana Sree’ is the motto of the University. There are 30 post graduate departments and 373 affiliated colleges.
How to Apply online for Calicut University UG/PG/MCA ENTRANCE 2016/MBA ADMISSION 2016
Those who wish to apply for Calicut University UG/PG/MCA ENTRANCE 2016/MBA ADMISSION 2016 should visit the official university website and follow the instructions. You can Go to http://www.universityofcalicut.info/ and click on “UG/PG/MCA Entrance 2016/MBA Admission 2016” from the bottom of the website.
Now you are redirected to a new window like below. Here, top of the page you can see a login box which asks for chalan number and password. You can login after filling the applications form and remitting the chalan. So scroll below and follow step 1 and 2.
Instructions to applicants
- You must read the full notification before online application submission
- Scan the photograph ensuring that the photograph size should not exceed 40Kb and width:150px height:200px. Only JPEG files allowed
- You should have a valid personal email id, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of examination process
- Give a valid phone number and its a personal one. If you don’t have a mobile number then give your parent’s mobile number.
STEP 1 : ONLINE PAYMENT
- Click on online payment option and fill the form as directed. There are 3 sections:- Personal details, model of payment and university or SBT chalan. Carefully Enter your mobile and e-mail address. Furthur communications will be made in this mobile number and email id.
- You can pay through SBT Online or SBT E-Chalan or Friends / Akshaya E-Chalan. Keep in mind that you cannot edit the details once you click the PROCEED button. Make sure all the entries made are correct. Click on Proceed.
STEP 2 : ONLINE REGISTRATION
After remitting the fee, you will get Chalan number and password. With this you can apply online for your desired course. First, login to the website with the ID no and password you have received and then upload your photograph.
Enter your personal details carefully and then add your marks of the qualifying exam (this can be done after the results of the examinations). Choose the college and the course you select for studying and click on submit. Take a print out of your application form for future needs.