How to Pay CESC Kolkata Electricity Bill Online
Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation or CESC is a well known and is the flagship company of the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group. This is an Indian electricity generation and the sole distribution company serves the Kolkata municipal corporation.
They also offer facility to pay electricity bill online via their official website (www.cesc.co.in). Use the online facility to pay Electricity Bill Online and avoid long standing in queue. Here is the full details about CESC Kolkata Electricity Bill Payment Online with detailed instructions on each Steps and Procedure.
Procedure of CESC Kolkata Electricity Bill Payment Online
- Visit the official website of CESC Kolkata by typing the website address on search bar. (www.cesc.co.in)
- Now you are directed to the home page of CESC and you can see a section of “Quick links” (Check the screenshot below).
- Click on “Quick Bill Pay” Option in order to pay your electricity bill online
- Now you are redirected to a new page and you can see a section named “Payment/registration for LT consumer”. Click on ” Monthly bill” option.
- From this new window, you have to fill details in 3 stages :- customer ID, Customer details and Payment. Check the below screen shot for filling customer ID details.
- Enter 11 digit customer ID and do not enter the consumer number. If you forgot you customer ID, then click on “Click to Know your customer ID” Option below that and gets your number.
- After that enter code or Captcha shown in Image and click on “submit”
- Then, fill data for “Customer Details”. This includes customer ID, consumer number, consume name and address, paying for (Date), Pay using (Credit card/debit card or net banking) etc.
- Tick the box showing ”
- Now you have to complete the payment section. To do this, tick the check box and Click on “Pay Now”. Then you are redirected to BillDesk Website (Check Screen shot Below).
- Here you have to fill, Card Number, Expiration Date, CVV/ CVC and Card Holder Name.
- Then click on ” Make Payment”. You can come back to the CESC Website and you can save copy of receipt.