Gionee announced their latest android smartphone Gionee F301 with latest android KitKat OS and 64Bit Processor. This 4G LTE phone will support CAT4 LTE network. This is a great device in this segment as it is packed with a powerful 64Bit Processor. The neat 4.7 inches large display of this phone offers good visual experience.
Gionee F301 has 4.7 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions. The phone is powered by MediaTek’s MT6732 chipset (64 bit) which has integrated 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor and Mali-T760 GPU. The processor is the powerful part and ensures best performance. The new 64bit Quad-core processor can ensure your task without delay.
The phone is coming with 8MP rear snapper and 5MP front camera. Camera features, LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, video calling, HDR, 1080p@30fps video recording. Gionee offering 8GB internal storage in this phone, which can be expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
The phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB connectivity. Gionee used 2000mAh Li-Ion battery to power the phone. This assures long hours of back up and talk time. On external the phone looks beautiful with its simple design. It measures 134.4 X 66.9 X 7.8 mm dimensions. Overall this is a budget friendly and feature rich android phone from Gionee.
Have a Quick Look Here
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM connectivity with 4G LTE support
- 4.7 Inched HD IPS capacitive touch screen
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear and 5MP front camera
- 8GB internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB and A-GPS connectivity
- 3G HSDPA 42.2 Mbps download, 5.76 Mbps upload speed; 4G LTE 50 Mbps upload speed, 150 Mbps download speed
- Accelerometer, compass, light sensor, proximity sensor
- 2000mAh Li-Ion battery
Gionee F301 Price in India: Rs. 14,999/- (Expected)