Gionee launched their latest android smartphone Gionee Marathon M3 in India with long hours of battery backup. The phone is running on latest Android v4.4(KitKat) OS.
Gionee Marathon M3 is powered by MediaTek MT6582 chipset which has integrated 1.3GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7 Processor and Mali-400MP2 GPU. The 1.3GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7 Processor will ensure your all needs without delay. Mali-400MP2 is specially designed to accelerate videos and games. It has 8MP rear and 2MP front camera. Camera features, LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, HDR, 1080p@30fps video recording.
It has 5 inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions and 294 PPI Pixels density. Gionee offering 8GB internal storage in this phone which can be further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. This 3G Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) phone will work in Quad band GSM (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900) and Dual band WCDMA (900/2100) network. It can ensure 21.2 mbps download and 5.76 mbps upload speed in 3G data network.
Gionee Marathon M3 is packed with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity. Gionee used 5000mAh Li-Ion battery for long battery backup. It can ensure standby time up to 32.7 days and talktime up to 51 hours. It measures 144x72x10.85 mm.
Have a Quick Look Here
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support
- 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with OGS technology
- 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 8MP rear and 2MP front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB and A-GPS connectivity
- USB OTG support (you can connect keyboard, mouse and pen-drive through OTG cable)
- 5000mAh Li-Ion battery (Non removable)