Gionee Pioneer P1 Features and Price in India

Gionee Pioneer P1 Specifications and Price in India

Gionee Pioneer P1 Features

Gionee Pioneer P1 Short Review

Gionee Pioneer P1 is an android low cost smartphone runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS. It is coming with 3.5 inches inches capacitive touch screen display. The phone supports Dual SIM (GSM+GSM), Dual Standby options. Gionee Pioneer P1 works with 1 GHz Cortex A9 Processor for fast performance.

The Gionee Pioneer P1 features a 2.0 MP rear camera and rear VGA camera for video calling. The phone supports 512MB Internal memory and another Expandable memory up to 32GB via micro SD card. Powering the Gionee Pioneer P1 is a 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery for long talk time.

Gionee Pioneer P1 Features

Battery 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery
Standby time: 150 hours
Talking time: 7.5 hours
Software’s Preloaded apps and games, Document viewer, HTML browser

Gionee Pioneer P1 Price in India: Rs. 4,349/-

About Staff Reporter

Content is protected by Copyright. We will allow only article sharing through social medias. Content should not be reproduced without our written sanction.

27 thoughts on “Gionee Pioneer P1 Features and Price in India

1. Anonymous
    February 16, 2014 at 6:12 am

Is class 10 memory cards are support in gionee pi

2. Anonymous
    February 13, 2014 at 6:06 am

Gionee Pioneer P1 is looking nice

3. hanu
    January 17, 2014 at 4:03 pm

I got same problem with this phone. internal storage is very very low it means it having only 256 mb. its disappointed me so its very bad.and other specifications are good
    overall the p1 is best but only the problem is storage ………..

4. anonymous
    January 2, 2014 at 3:45 am

i also got the same problem on my p1. 512mb was written on the internal storage how come i only have total of 105mb in my storage?? i feel disappointed with the phone’s memory. the phone was almost perfect for me.

5. ratan
    October 21, 2013 at 12:44 am

hi. this gionee p1 is low memory. internal storage 105 mb and RAM 160 mb. it is not good. Very bad

6. Anonymous
    October 10, 2013 at 11:59 am

least internaj memory and also on board storage………

7. Akash
    October 3, 2013 at 7:06 am

Hey guys , I want to root my gionee p1 manually by phone , not from PC , so can anyone help me with the method of doing that ….. 🙂

8. Anonymous
    September 7, 2013 at 2:53 pm

endha mobile waste.edhula games support aga mattuku and message um vandhal memory full nu varuthu.so this cell waste…

9. adarsh
    July 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm

how to install ics software from this phone

10. gautam mohata
    July 27, 2013 at 10:21 pm

i am facing the same problem even if the PREFERRED INSTALL LOCATION is selected as REMOVABLE SD CARD, the apps r still getting installed to phone memory which is just worthless, is there a way to get rid of this problem ??
    the dealer is trying to take advantage n sell me gionee V1 as d only solution tat too at a overvalued price, i asked him to take it back and il buy canvas viva a72 of micromax to which he is asking for a price i can never agree upon, is there a way i can adjust some settings on my P1 and keep this only ????

11. adarsh
    July 25, 2013 at 6:30 pm

its an amazing phone

12. umesh kumar
    June 26, 2013 at 9:50 pm

hi, can anyone tell me what is the perfomance of this phone. Does it support 3g mentioned in specification. Does it support temple run. I,m waiting for the answer. Thanks, in advance.

13. Jahiruddin Mahammad
    June 20, 2013 at 11:34 am

no pioneer p1 is not rooted……..so how can I increase internal memory to install apps…..plz help.

14. abdullahi kasimu
    June 17, 2013 at 2:19 pm

ok tanx

15. abdullahi kasimu
    June 17, 2013 at 10:50 am

please i want to buy gionee pioneer p1 but i never understand what people are saying about it that it does not have 3G ?

1. Baalu
      June 17, 2013 at 12:10 pm

No 3G connectivity…..

16. vin
    June 9, 2013 at 11:17 am

ok sir 1st is your pioneer p1 is rooted? if not tell me so i can make you guide on how to root this device….thank you

1. Hoang
      June 15, 2013 at 11:50 am

Can you help me to root pioneer p1 please?

2. kuldeep
      June 30, 2013 at 11:49 am

how do root app in android mobile..help.

3. Anonymous
      July 7, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I am looking to root a Pioneer 1 that i had to buy in an emergency.
      It is of absolutely no use to me unless i do so. A guide will be very helpful. Thank you

PS: although i understand the concept of rooting, I have never done it. Also i am not from a techie background.

4. Anonymous
      August 17, 2013 at 10:20 am

can u plz tell how to root pioneer p1. plz plz plz…

17. vin
    May 29, 2013 at 4:03 am

Hi sir sanjay can share the stock rom of this unit because my pioneer p1 got boot logo stock after i install launcher and i dont have nandroid backup.. pls sir can you upload the nandroid backup of your pioneer p1?
    thank you in advance.

1. Sanjay Kumar Mishra
      June 8, 2013 at 6:29 am

Hi vin,
      Just now I’ve seen your message but i didn’t get u properly as I am not very familiar with technicalities of mobile phones. Pls. make a bit more clear your requirement or if u can suggest me how it can be done I have no problem.
      Waiting for your reply

18. Sanjay Kumar Mishra
    May 22, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I have bought one Gionee Pioneer P1 set one month back. The features and applications looked very attractive at the time of buying and the shopkeeper also insisted us to buy this phone telling that if there is any problem he will exchange the phone. Now after trying to download any new application there comes a message continuously on the screen that phone memory is full, delete some useless files otherwise application might exit unexpectedly. In spite of giving the location of download SD card this problem is showing. The shopkeeper is reluctant to understand the problem. I think either this phone is useless and the shopkeeper has cheated us or maybe this particular set is defective. I am not at all satisfied with the phone.

1. Anonymous
      June 22, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Same pbm happening to me .Is any solution for this.?

1. Anonymous
        July 21, 2013 at 7:09 am

same problem to me.Is any solution … that’s only problem

2. Anonymous
      July 13, 2013 at 12:15 pm

you can go to manage applications and change your default location of apps to sd card