How to Check and Correct Kerala Ration Card Details Online
The Civil Supplies Department in Kerala executes National Food Security Act (NFSA) from 1 November 2016. The process of ration card renewal has started from 1st January 2015. As a result, our Public Distribution System (PDS) announced to update existing ration cards. This is to identify those families under priority and non- priority list. Land tax, Aadhar card, exciting rations card are necessary for the correction of ration card details.
Now the copy of renewed ration card is available online. If you have any complaints or clarifications, You can check with Taluk Supply Office / Punchayath office / Muncipal office. In Punchayth office and Muncipal office allowed time is 10 AM to 5PM. The hearing will be conducted from 31st October to November 8 th. Punchayath secretary, Village Officer, I.C.D.S, Supervisers and Rationing Inspectors will take the final decision.
If any B.P.L card holder is not included in the priority list, they must check and verify the list projected by ration shop. Read the 15 procedures contained in the list and If you are eligible for the priority list, you can apply again. You should also submit the copy of each documents with complaint for approval. The Taluk Officer informed that, the card holders in the published A.A.Y priority list should submit their card in the ration shop before 26 th October.
Steps for checking the ration card details via online
1. Visit civilsupplieskerala.gov.in website and then you can see an area same as what is shown below in screen shot.
2.From here click on the link “view ration card details”. This is located in the right side of the top corner under NFSA. Click on that link.
3. Then you will see a new page like below.
4. Here enter your ration card number in the above column
5. Then you will receive a combination of alphabetical letters( small and big) and numerical numbers in the image column.Enter that text in the image.
6. Click the submit option. Next, wait for a few minutes for getting the details. Then a new window will open.
7. Read the whole the information. If any correction is needed, you can update your information now.