Check PF Claim Status Online In India
EPF Claim Status checking via online is now very easy process. If you are in a trouble to get it, we are here to help you. This option is applicable only for EPF Members/subscribers/pensioners with a submitted claim in any of the EPFO offices across India. You can also track the status of a claim too via this feature. Before proceeding further you have to must know your correct PF Account Number. You can do this alone once you have understood the steps thoroughly. Here below given in details with screen shot demonstration.
Steps and Guidelines
- Enter the official website of EPF India ( www.epfindia.com )
- In the home page you can see option for “Know your claim status”
- Click over this option and you will guided to a new page
- You can see step by step instructions in this page. Click over the link named as “click here for status” on bottom of this page.
- Now you can understand the status of your claim submitted in any of the EPFO Office after filling the fields correctly
- You will be directed to a new page with “Select the PF office state” where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number
- After the choosing of office from the drop down list, then fill the mandatory region code and office code (Which will automatically generated in the respective boxes)
- In the third box fill the establishment code, which is a 7 digit number (maximum). If your establishment code has an extension or sub code enter that too here
- keep in mind that you have to Leave the extension field blank, if your account does not have one in wherever necessary
- Now you can enter your account number (7 digit) and click over the “submit” button
- An SMS will be sent to your number based on the given details within short time
You can also read: How to check EPF balance online