Steps And Procedure For A New LPG Gas Connection In India
Follow These Steps To Proceed For A New Connection
- Find The nearest gas agency in your current place
- You can get help with a local telephone directory
- Visit the located gas agency as soon as possible
- Fill the application form form for new gas connection
- Give a photocopy of any identity card/proof to the agency
Acceptable Identity card proof includes Passport/driving license/pan card/aadhaar card etc. You can also submit any government approved photo pasted documents too.
- Submit any copy of address proof also to the agency
Acceptable address proof includes voters ID, ration card, phone bill or electricity bill which should be dated only 3 months back from the current date of submission to the agency. Try with registration documents of your home, tax receipt etc.
- If your staying some where for rent Also use rent receipt, certification from the owner that you are a resident of that place etc.
How To Apply Online For New Gas Connection
- Before apply just select which company’s connection you need
- Log on to the site you preferred with the email ID of company
- Now just give your email Id in the site and create your own log in ID and password
- keep the password safe and try to remember for future use
- Activate your newly created account via your Provided email ID
- You will receive email notification regarding the account activation
- After activation apply for the new connection
- Fill the online application form correctly
- Specify the number of cylinders and weight
- Submit the address proof, ID proof to company
- You can book for cylinders online now onwards
Aadhaar and New Gas Connection
Aadhaar linking with the bank account is a necessary step to get subsidy from government now a days. So if you are planning to obtain a new gas connection you must have an aadhaar for your benefits. You have to consult with the gas agency first and submit all necessary documents copy to them including photo copy of bank passbook, aadhaar card photo copy etc. You may be already having a gas connection and if you just want to link the aadhaar also you can consult the gas agency for assistance with previously paid bill for gas cylinder. Read more about the steps and procedure to link aadhaar with your bank account for gas connection by clicking g the link below.
How To Change Your Current Gas Connection Agency To Another
- You usually need to do these thing when you shift home or current place of stay
- Used gas cylinder and regulator should submit in the gas agency you obtained connection
- Obtain a transfer termination voucher from the current agency
- Fill the form and submit in the new gas agency you need to get new connection
- New agency will offer you transfer subscription voucher and consumer number
- You will receive new cylinder from the agency afterwards