BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is a trusted and well known Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. Using a BSNL landline is the cheapest way to communicate than any other service provider. Do you know “How to Get New BSNL Landline Telephone Connection in India”. Here is the tutorial to apply for a new BSNL Landline Telephone Connection in India.
Method 1 (Online Application)
- Visit the official Website of BSNL using this site address “http://www.bsnl.co.in/”. In the home page you can see option ” new connection”. Click on this and you will be directed to a new window.
- From this new window, you can apply for New BSNL Landline Telephone Connection or any other connections. Based on your need you can apply for New Landline, New Broadband, New FTTH, New ISDN, Landline & Broadband or Other options (for any other like EVDO,3G DATA Card etc.).
- Choose Circle for New BSNL Landline Telephone Connection. To do this click on telecom circles and choose your state or area name. Now you are directed to a new page which shows registration form for a new connection.
- Fill the form carefully. To do this, first choose a Circle, then choose SSA, fill Customer Name, Mobile Number, Service Type and Address. These are mandatory fields. Then fill Land Line Contact No, Email Address, Remarks etc. Submit the form.
- After submitting the application form, You will receive an instant acknowledgement to your email id. Once the department verifies the information, an executive will call on your mobile to verify and then proceeds.
Method : 2 (SMS)
Simply SMS the following code to 54141 (From BSNL mobile) / 9400054141 (For All Other operators like Airtel,Vodafone,Aircel,TATA,RELIANCE……etc)
LL for Land Line
BB for BroadBand
LL+BB for LAndLINE and BROADBAND
WIMAX for WIMAX
OTHERS for any other like EVDO,3G DATA Card etc..
ex: send “LL” to 54141 for landline (From BSNL Mobile ) send “LL” to 9400054141 for landline (Other Mobile Users)
Method – 3 ( In Person)
- The standard application form for the new telephone connection can be obtained free of cost from any of the designated offices of the BSNL or the Customer Service Centers in India. Photocopies of these forms and downloaded copies from Internet are also accepted.
- The completed application form with the demand draft (drawn in the name of designated authority) may be given by hand in the office. (or this may also be sent by registered post along with demand draft)
- On receipt of payment against Demand Note, OB for installation of telephone connection shall be issued immediately. A verification is done by the Department before a new telephone connection is sanctioned.