HTC launched their latest flagship HTC Desire 826 with 5.5 Inch Full HD IPS capacitive touch screen and Android v5.0.1 (Lollipop) OS. HTC used MSM8939 Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset in this phone, which has integrated 1.7 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor’s (Total Octa core) and Adreno 405 GPU. It has 2GB RAM for data acceleration.
HTC Desire 826 has 16GB Inbuilt storage. It has microSD card slot for further storage expansion. HTC offering 13MP rear and 4MP ultra pixel camera in front side. Camera features, LED flash, autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, simultaneous HD video and image recording, HDR and 1080p@30fps video recording. Front camera is coming with 1/3” sensor size and 2µm pixel size so it can also record 1080p@30fps video’s.
HTC used 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. It has built-in amplifiers and stereo speakers for better audio experience. This Dual Nano SIM cards supported phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and A-GPS connectivity.
HTC Desire 826 Full Specifications
- Android v5.0.1 (Lollipop) OS with HTC Sense UI and HTC Blink Feed
- Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby
- 2G, 3G and 4G network support
- 5.5 Inches Full HD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolutions and 401PPI pixels density
- MSM8939 Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset (1.7 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor’s and Adreno 405 GPU)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 13MP rear and 4MP front camera (Ultra pixel front camera)
- 16GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity
- FM Radio
- Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors
- Dual Front-Facing Stereo Speakers and HTC BoomSound
- 2600 mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery
HTC Desire 826 Price in India is Rs. 32,999/- (Expected)