The much awaited HTC U11 android smartphone has just launched in India. This is packed with 5.5-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM as key specifications. The phone looks stylish and available to purchase in India for Rs. 51990. HTC’s flagship U11 from the Taiwanese smartphone maker earlier launched at an event in Taiwan. Key highlight of the phone is the Edge Sense through which the user can interact with it through a squeeze. There is also option to Open applications and the camera with this squeezing.
HTC U11 competes with the iPhone 7 & Samsung Galaxy S8 Territory. There are both Google Assistant and Alexa support. The phone has a design which is similar to the rest of the phones in U series’ with ‘liquid surface’ glass on the rear. You can choose from five different colours, including Sapphire Blue, Amazing Silver, Solar Red, Brilliant Black, Ice White.
HTC U11 coming with a large and beautiful 5.5-inch Quad HD 2K display for viewing all data. The display supports 3D glass on both front and rear. Powering the phone is an efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC for high end performance. There is a high clarity 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-pixel autofocus.
Other camera features are f/1.7 aperture, OIS and electronic stabilization. There is a 16-megapixel selfie camera with a wide-angle lens and Selfie Panorama mode. There are options and features like standard 3.5-mm jack, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou on board. There is also USonic Boomsound Hi-Fi Edition speakers.
HTC U11 packed with pair of noise cancelling headphones in the box and features water resistant design. For storage there is 64GB or 128GB of internal storage to keep all songs, films and photos. The phone packs a 3,000 mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3 for best back up and talk time. The HTC U11 comes in Brilliant Black and Amazing Silver colors, is priced at Rs. 51,990
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540 GPU, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 rear camera with dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0