Indian Roadmaster Touring Motorcycle now available and it is Priced at Rs 37 lakh in India(ex-showroom, Delhi). Get Price and full technical Specifications of Indian Roadmaster Touring Motorcycle. Indian Motorcycle is the US based motorcycle maker.
You can order for one at this price and the deliveries, however, are likely to begin in the second half of 2015. At present Indian Motorcycle have, four motorcycles in the Indian market – Scout, Chief (Classic & Vintage), Chieftain and Roadmaster.
Official website of the company has listed the product with everything about it including the prices. Indian Roadmaster is a perfect option as a Touring Motorcycle. This is a pure American luxury. Enjoy comfort, styling and performance out on the open road.
Technically, the bike offers 64.4-litre of trunk space. It is Powered by the 1.8-litre Thunder Stroke engine that churns out a peak torque of 138.9Nm on ride. You have options like push-button start/stop, heated seat, heated grips, all LED lights, remote locking saddlebags, power windshield and adjustable floorboards.
Indian Roadmaster Key Features
- 1811cc Thunder Stroke engine
- Peak torque of 138.9 Nm at 2600 rpm
- Maximum power of 73.33 Bhp
- Overall height of 1572mm, width of 1012mm
- Length of 2656mm along with a wheelbase of 1668mm
- Ground clearance of 140mm
- Fairing mounted instrument cluster
- Electronic speedometer, tachometer
- Fuel guage, dual tripmeters
- Real-time clock, ambient air temperature monitor
- Engine oil life percentage, battery voltage monitor