IRCTC eWallet – Booking Process and Registration
IRCTC.com (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is a website, which is commonly used for railway ticket booking. You can easily book tickets while sitting in your home via this site. There is no need to waste your time by going somewhere for tickets. This is very fast technology using website. With the support of IRCTC eWallet you can deposit money in it and also can be used as a payment option.
This is useful at the time of booking tickets. While using this scheme you have lots of advantages such as save Payment Gateway charges per ticket, free and secure transactions, save time etc. Main features of this scheme are secured access, complete history, user verification and easy refund.
During the online verification process, you will be verified through your PAN card number. Transaction Password or PIN Number is necessary for booking. Which will provided by IRCTC eWallet. You will get a transaction and the payment history through this scheme. IRCTC eWallet also provides the option for change transaction password. Besides, If you want to refund the fee, this will credited it next day after the ticket cancellation.
Steps for booking ticket and registration
- First, login IRCTC through your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Next, in the “plan my travel page” you can see IRCTC eWallet section.
- Under which there is link, “IRCTC eWallet Registration”. Click on that.
- The complete verification process done through Pan Card Number. One time registration fee is Rs.50/-.
- So you need to deposit it in your account. You have to deposit minimum Rs.100/ for credit the IRCTC eWallet account. Maximum Rs. 10,000/- should have in your account for top up the required booking amount.
- During the process of ticket booking, IRCTC eWallet will show payment option along with other Banks.