The much awaited Kawasaki Ninja H2 finally launched in India today from Kawasaki Motors. You can purchase the model at a price tag of INR 29 lakhs, ex-Showroom, New Delhi. Kawasaki Ninja H2 is the performance-oriented Ninja which was unveiled towards the last quarter of 2014 at the Intermot and EICMA. Kawasaki Ninja H2 packs a powerful 998 cc supercharged four-cylinder engine.
Engine, Gears and Performance
This 998cc supercharged engine which churns out a power of 200 PS. It gets KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control) and KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode). Safety is well managed with engine braking control and anti-lock Brake System (ABS). Engine makes 76.0 x 55.0mm bore and stroke and features 6-speed, return, dog-ring transmission.
Suspension and Brakes
Front suspension is a 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping and rear gets NEW Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock, piggyback reservoir. There is Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS in front and Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS at rear.
Dimensions and features
Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets a Trellis, high-tensile steel frame & Swing arm Mounting Plate. The bike measures 2,085 mm in length, 770 mm in width, 1,455 mm in height. You have 1,455 mm in wheelbase and Ground clearance of 130 mm. The bike weighs 238 kg, 17 liter fuel tank and packed with 120/70 tyres at the front and 200/55 tyres at the rear.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Specifications
- Liquid-cooled 998 cc inline four-cylinder supercharged engine
- 200 PS at 11,000 rpm (up to 210 PS with Ram Air)
- 133.5 Nm of torque at 10,500 rpm
- 6-speed gearbox
- Trellis, high-tensile steel frame & Swingarm Mounting Plate
- 2,085 mm in length, 770 mm in width, 1,455 mm in height
- 1,455 mm in wheelbase
- Ground clearance of 130 mm and weighs 238 kg
- 17 liter fuel tank
- 120/70 tyres at the front and 200/55 tyres at the rear
- Dual semi-floating 330 mm discs at the front
- single 250 mm disc at the rear