Keeway Blackster 250i is an upcoming 248.9 cc bike in India. Keeway Blackster 250i powered by 248.9cc, Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-cylinder, 4-valve engine. It can churns out 19.18 BHP @ 8500 rpm power and 18.7 NM @ 5750 rpm torque on ride. Main engine features are Air-cooling, EFI, TLI, Pressure splash lubrication etc.
It gets 9.4 : 1 compression ratio. Keeway Blackster 250i makes 49.0 mm Bore and 66.0 mm on ride. Engine mated to 5-Speed gears transmission. It also gets Wet, multiple-plate clutch. Brakes used in this bike is a Single disc,Ø 270 mm front and Disc,Ø 220 mm at rear for safety.
Telescopic forks suspension used in front and rear gets Telescopic coil spring oil damped suspension. Keeway Blackster 250i features 120 mm Front Wheel Travel and 70 mm Rear Wheel Travel. It gets alloys, MF battery, 140 mm Ground Clearance, 1530 mm Wheelbase, 170 kg Dry Weight and 13.5 litres Fuel Tank Capacity.
Keeway Blackster 250i features Analog Speedometer and Digital odometer. You have Electric Start and step up seat. The bike priced Rs. 1,75,000 approx in India.
Keeway Blackster 250i Key Features
- 248.9 cc Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-cylinder, 4-valve
- 19.18 BHP @ 8500 rpm
- 18.7 NM @ 5750 rpm
- 5-Speed gears transmission
- Single disc,Ø 270 mm front brakes, Disc,Ø 220 mm at rear
- Telescopic forks in front, Telescopic coil spring oil damped at rear
- 140 mm Ground Clearance, 1530 mm Wheelbase
- 170 kg Dry Weight, 13.5 litres Fuel Tank Capacity