KPSC One Time Registration Guidelines
Kerala PSC from previous year onwards made the one time registration mandatory for all candidates who are applying for PSC exams. If you want to apply for any post in Kerala PSC now first you have to complete the PSC one time registration. After that only you can apply for post via this. Now (2013) PSC announced various opportunities in the LDC segment. So if you are new to the PSC and plans to write the exam for the first time its compulsory that you have to do a successful registration.
There are lot of incidents reported from various parts of Kerala that because of the error in the online registration many candidates rejected from writing exam. So be careful about the registration. We are guiding you to the perfect procedure with some guidelines and tips. Hope it will be helpful for you people. All the best for a bright future.
Carry These Documents For Online One Time Registration
- A passport size photo with 150 x 200 pixels which should be recently taken (after 31/12/2010).
- The name of candidate with date of photo taken should written below the photo
- The photo need to scan and save in the computer in the prescribed resolution for uploading in the site.
- The signature of candidate in same pixel not above 30 KB also scan and save for uploading.
- Carry your identification details(voters ID, passport, pan card etc.)
- Have your qualification certificates, mark lists, registration number, date of birth proof etc.
- Carry all other common details in general.
Care While Uploading Your Photo
- The photo preferably in black and white or color photo.
- Face and shoulder portion of candidate should be clear in the photo.
- Face should be erect in position and preferably come in center of the photo.
- Back ground should be in white or light colors.
- 200 x 150 pixel (height x width ) sized photo in jpg format is applicable
- The file size do not exceed 30 kb.
- Eyes should be clearly visible( avoid wearing of glass and goggles)
Keep the Following Before Proceeding to Registration
- Your photograph in digital form with Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H px, Image Type : JPG and Instructions regarding Uploading of Photo
- Scanned image of your signature put on a good quality white paper with blue/black ink. Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 100H px, Image Type : JPG
- Any one of your Identification Cards like Electoral ID, PAN Card, PEN Card, AADHAR etc.
Steps for PSC One Time Registration
- Open the official website of kerala psc: “www. keralapsc . org” or “keralapsc . gov . in”
- You can see the onetime registration link here click on it.
- Here you have two options one is for new registration and the second one to log in for those who have already registered.
- Click on the new registration link if you want to do one time registration for the first time
- Upload your photo in the prescribed format and size
- Upload your signature in the same way
- Fill your personal information in the form including date of birth , name etc
- Add you sex, marriage status, religion, name of parents etc
- Click on the next button after filling the whole form
- Next fill your permanent address, contact details, etc
- Next fill your email id, mobile number, for sms services
- Give your user id and password carefully based on your interest
- It should be easily memorable for future use and please not down those
- Read the given declarations in the site and be sure about the details given
- Click on submit button
- You will get an email notification or sms alert after successful registration process
Login Tips For Already Registered Candidates
- If you are already registered you just click in the one time registration link.
- Here you can see space for Log in option.
- Give your password and user ID.
- Fill the letters given in the box as there
- Click on the log in button and you can see your notifications and other details.
Updated on 18/02/2016
What i Should Do if i forgot my User ID/Password ?
You can send SMS to 537252. If you forgot your User ID, then sms KPSC USR. If you forgot your password and to reset the password, sms your name and date of birth in prescribed format. Eg: To reset the password of user sajitvm with date of birth 21/1/1983 the format will be KPSC RST sajitvm 21011983
- To Know UserID
KPSC <space> USR
- To Reset Password
KPSC <space> RST <space> UserID <space> DOB