Avoid long standing in queues for electricity bill payment and use the simple most online method for paying electricity bills. This article regarding Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) Bill Payment Online will be useful for you if you have trouble online payment with KSEB.
Using the KSEB portal is the most convenient way of making online payment of electricity bills. They accept all kinds of payments and offer receipt too. This is so simple because, there is no registration or login required to make the payment. You can use VISA and MASTERCARD for payment. All kinds of Debit Cards and Credit Cards, Net banking are accepted.
- Visit the official website of KSEB by typing the web address:- pg.kseb.in
- You can see “For Quick Online Payment for LT Consumers Click here” option. Just click on that (see picture below).
- Now you are directed to a new page which does not require a username or password. Here you can see 2 boxes. One ask your bill details and other asks your personal details. You need furnish the following to make the Online Payment.
- Electrical Section
- Consumer Number
- Bill Number
- Enter all these details (Email / Mobile mandatory) and click on ” proceed to pay bill” button.
- Here, you will be directed to another new page and you need to verify the information already given in the previous step. If already paid the page shows message that. “Your payment has already effected”. Check the screen shot below.
- If the payment is not done, then you are directed to a different page shows details and conform this before proceeding. Please verify all the information already given including your consumer number, consumer name, section code, section name, tariff, consumed unit, bill number, bill date, due date, bill balance amount, bills payable amount etc.
- After checking all this, choose payment option. If you choose net banking, there are only few banks offer provide free of charge and for the rest we have to use TechProcess payment gateway. This charge Rs. 3.60/- per transaction.
- Finish your 2 step conformation and access your bank account by providing password and username. After payment confirmation, you will be again redirect to KSEB site and shows your online bill payment is successful. Have a print out or download the pdf file from this for future reference.