Lenovo announced their latest android smartphone Lenovo A6000 with Android v4.4 (KitKat)OS and Vibe v2.0 UI. The phone is packed with MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset. It has integrated 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor and Adreno 306 GPU.
The phone has 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions. Lenovo offering 8GB internal storage and 1GB RAM in this phone. There is also a microSD card slot for storage expansion. The phone has 8MP rear and 2MP front camera with rear LED flash and autofocus.
Lenovo A6000 will support Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), Quad band WCDMA (850/ 900/1900/2100) and single band 4G LTE (2300 MHz ) network. It can ensure up to 42.2Mbps download speed in 3G network and 150Mbps download speed in 4G LTE network. The is also Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB port for local data sharing and transferring.
Lenovo used 2300mAh Li-Ion battery in this phone. It measures 141×70.5×8.2 mm dimensions and 128 grams weight. The phone Priced at $169 in the US. It will available soon in India via online selling site Flipkart. Expected Indian price is Rs. 7,999/-. It may be little low while comparing US price.
- Android v4.4 (KitKat)OS with Vibe v2.0 UI
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM + MicroSIM) with 4G LTE support
- 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor (MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset, Adreno 306 GPU)
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear and 2MP front camera (Rear LED flash and autofocus)
- 8GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity
- FM Radio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors
- 2300mAh Li-ion battery battery