LG launched their latest android smartphone LG L Prime with latest Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS. The phone is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor and 1GB RAM.
LG L Prime has 5 Inches IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 480 x 854 pixels resolutions. This Dual SIM phone will work Quad band GSM (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz) and Dual band WCDMA (900/2100 MHz) network. It has 8MP rear snapper and 1.3 MP front camera. Camera features, LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, video calling and HDR.
LG offering 8GB internal storage, which can be further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS amd microUSB connectivity. The phone measures 5.44 x 2.78 x 0.42 inches. LG used 2460 mAh Li-Ion battery to power the phone. It has Accelerometer, proximity sensors for better user experience.
Have a Quick Look here
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support
- 5 Inches IPS capacitive touch screen
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear and 1.3MP front camera
- 8GB internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity
- FM Radio
- 2460 mAh Li-Ion battery