LG introduced a smart phone named LG Optimus L9 with Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system and upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. It supports 2G and 3G connectivity. The phone comes with 4.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 540 x 960 pixels resolutions. It has a 234 ppi pixel density.
LG Optimus L9 is packed with 1 GHz Dual-core Cortex-A9 Processor for fast performance and 1 GB RAM. It used Mediatek MT6582 chipset and Mali-400 GPU. The phone is equipped with 4 GB internal storage memory and expandable memory up to 32 GB via microSD card. It provide connectivity options like Wi-Fi, bluetooth, USB and GPS.
LG Optimus L9 powered by 5 MP rear and VGA front camera. Camera features LED flash, auto focus, geo tagging, touch focus, face detection and video calling. The phone runs on 2150 mAh Li-Ion Battery.
- Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 4.7 inches capacitive touch screen
- 1 GHz Dual-core Cortex-A9 Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 MP rear and VGA front camera
- 4 GB Internal Memory, Expandable memory up to 32 GB via microSD card
- 2150 mAh Li-Ion Battery