Moto Z2 Force specifications leaked and shows its slim body. According to rumors the phone said to pack 2730mAh battery. Moto Z2 Force packed with a large and beautiful 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) AMOLED Quad HD ShatterShield, shatterproof display for viewing all data.
This is powered by 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU for high performance. There is 6GB RAM to support the processor. You have 128GB storage to keep all songs, films and photos.
Memory is more expandable with microSD for further support. Moto Z2 Force runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). There is Single / Dual SIM card support. You have 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash. Selfies are best with the 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash.
Moto Z2 Force gets options and features like Fingerprint sensor, Water repellent nano-coating, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C etc. This may packed with a 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging. The phone will be launched soon in India.
Moto Z2 Force Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Super AMOLED POLED Quad HD Display
- ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB/ 128GB storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor and Water repellent nano-coating
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging