Oppo announced their latest android smartphone Oppo R1C with Android (KitKat) based Color OS v2.0.1. The phone will support Dual SIM card (Micro-SIM + Nano-SIM) with 2G, 3G and 4G network. The primary micro SIM card slot supports 4G LTE and the secondary nano SIM slot will support TD-SCDMA and GSM network.
Oppo used MSM8939 Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset in this phone, which has integrated Octa core processor (1.7 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53) and Adreno 405 GPU. It has 5 Inches HD LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions and 294 PPI pixel density.
Oppo offering 16GB internal storage in this phone. It can be expandable up to 128GB via microSD card slot. The is 2G RAM for processor support. The phone is packed with 13MP rear and 5MP front camera. Camera features, LED flash, autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR and 1080p@30fps video recording.
Oppo R1C has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and microUSB connectivity for data sharing and transferring. Oppo used 2420 mAh Li-Ion battery to power the phone. It can provide up to 250 hours standby time and 8 hours talktime. The phone is available in Black and White colors.
- Color OS v2.0.1
- Dual SIM card support with 4G LTE connectivity (GSM, TD-SCDMA and TD-LTE)
- 5 Inches HD LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Octa core processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 13MP rear and 5MP front camera with rear LED flash
- Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 2420 mAh Li-Ion battery