2014 Range Rover LWB Launched in India
On exterior the 2014 LWB features longer rear door, largest panoramic sunroofs, 186mm longer than the standard Range Rover. The main rivals of this car includes Bentley Continental Flying Spur and the Rolls Royce Ghost.
Special Features of 2014 Range Rover LWB
- 186mm longer wheelbase
- Additional 140mm leg room in second row
- Bench or individual executive seats
- 17 degrees of rear seats recline (8 degrees in standard car)
- 10.2-inch screens at the rear & Deployable tables
- Larger signature panoramic sunroof
The LWB said to be the flagship model of the Land Rover family. This is one of the finest and most luxurious SUV in the world Priced from Rs 2.08 to Rs. 2.63 crore in ex-showroom, Mumbai. The 2014 Range Rover LWB Prices start at Rs. 2.08 crore for diesel base model.The top-of-the-line Autobiography petrol model Priced Rs 2.63 crore.
Powering the 2014 Range Rover LWB is the same 5.0-litre petrol, supercharged V8 engine. It can churns out 510PS of power and 625Nm of torque on ride. The another 4.4-litre V8 diesel engine can makes 339PS power and 700Nm of torque too. Engine of this 7 seater mated with 8-speed, Automatic, AWD gearbox in all models.
2014 Range Rover LWB Price in India (Ex-showroom, Mumbai)
- Standard variant with a 3.0-litre diesel engine : Rs. 2.08 crore
- 4.4-litre diesel variant LWB Vogue SE : Rs 2.44 crore
- Top-end diesel Autobiography : Rs 2.63 crore
- 5.0-litre petrol supercharged V8 version :Rs. 2.75 crore