The much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note8 with 6.3-inch QHD+ Infinity display, dual rear cameras launched in India. This is available to purchase in India for Rs. 67900. Here is Samsung Galaxy Note8 specifications in detail. Samsung Galaxy Note8 packed with a large 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display.
This is equipped with 522ppi, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The phone powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU. You have 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage (UFS 2.1) and expandable memory with microSD.
The phone features Android 7.1 (Nougat), Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) and 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens, secondary 12MP camera with telephoto lens, f2.4 aperture, 2x optical zoom etc. There are 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture and wide-angle lens.
The phone is Water and dust resistant (IP68). Other options are Fingerprint Sensor, Iris scanner, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST etc. A 3300mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) powers the phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note8 Key Features
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor
- Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash
- secondary 12MP camera with telephoto lens
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Iris Sensor
- 4G, Bluetooth, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging