Samsung launched budget smartphone Samsung Z1 (Z130H) in India with their own Tizen v2.3 OS. The phone has 4 Inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolutions. Samsung used Spreadtrum SC7727S chipset in this phone, which has integrated 1.2 GHz Dual-core Cortex-A7 processor and Mali-400 GPU.
The Samsung Z1 is packed with 3.15MP rear and VGA front camera. It has 4GB Internal storage, which can be expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. Samsung added Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB port in this phone. It has Accelerometer sensor for auto screen rotation.
This budget smartphone will support Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) cards. It can provide up to 21Mbps download speed in 3G internet. The phone has 4.74 x 2.49 x 0.38 inches dimensions and 112 grams weight. Samsung used 1500 mAh battery to power the phone. The phone is available in White, Black and Wine Red colors. Samsung Z1 priced at Rs. 5,700/- in India.
- Tizen v2.3 OS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G) support
- 4 Inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core Cortex-A7
- 768 MB RAM
- 3.15MP rear and VGA front camera with rear LED flash
- 4GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity
- FM radio
- 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery