According to reports, Six New Bajaj Bikes Will Launch in India Within Next 6 Months. Bajaj Auto, the Indian motorcycle giant, plans to improve its market share in the domestic market. The list of upcoming bike list ranging from a 100cc commuter bike to a 400cc sports bike.
At present Bajaj have 16-17 percent market share and aim to increase it to over 20 percent by March 2016. In the 100 cc segment, Bajaj currently have the Platina to address the value-for-money customers. The Discover bike is specially for for executives. The new model will have its own space.
The upcoming 400 cc bike will launch under our flagship Pulsar brand. This may be Pulsar CS 400 or SS 400. So the upcoming 6 new bike are:- New Bajaj Platina, Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS, Bajaj Pulsar 400 SS, Bajaj Pulsar 150/160NS, Bajaj Pulsar CS400 and Updated Bajaj Pulsar 180 in India.
Six New Bajaj Bikes Price List
- New Bajaj Platina: Expected Price – Rs. 36,000 – Rs. 40,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS: Expected Price – Rs. 1 lakh – Rs. 1.30 lakh
- Bajaj Pulsar 400 SS: Expected Price – Rs. 1.60 lakh – Rs. 1.80 lakh
- Bajaj Pulsar 150/160NS: Expected Price – Rs. 65,000 – 70,000
- Bajaj Pulsar CS400: Rs. 1.60 lakh – Rs. 1.80 lakh
- Update Bajaj Pulsar 180: Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 75,000