Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Touchscreen Camera
Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Touchscreen Camera Features and Price
Sony NEX -5N 16.1 MP consists of compact interchangeable lens touch screen camera. It is the fourth model by Sony NEX in the APS-C category format mirorrless interchangeable lens camera. It is a worth catching everyone’s attention. NEX consists of touch sensitive operations.
An ISO range of 100-25600 is it’s new feature. FDA-EV1S is the new configuration.It reduces shutter lag. It is mounted with E-mount lens which is capable of preventing optical distortions. This camera offers entertaining features which makes it indistinguishable features among the likes. it is also available in PASM modes.
Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Touchscreen Camera Key Feature’s
- 16.1 MP Exmor APS HD CMOS image sensor
- 1080p 60 p HD movies in AVCHD format
- Touch-screen display
- Revised 16.1MP CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-25600
- 10fps continuous shooting mode (at full resolution)
- In-camera CA, vignetting and distortion correction
- Auto ISO limit of 3200 (increased from ISO 1600 in NEX-5)
- Creative Control results-orientated user interface
- Picture Effects processing options
- Electronic First Curtain shutter
- DSLR quality in your pocket
- Full HD movie shooting 60p/24p
- Photo Creativity Touch provides easy access to image adjustments
It’s imminent feature is that touchscreen allows access modes for operating camera operations. The cost of Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera with 18-55 mm Lens (Black) is $578.00.