Xperia Z4 Ultra has large 6.44 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolutions and 342 ppi pixel density. It can sense up to 10 fingers multi-touch input. Sony added Triluminos display and X-Reality Engine technology in this phablet. The display is protected by shatter proof glass. It has 16MP rear camera with LED flash and auto focus features. The front camera information not available.
This 4G LTE smartphone will support Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM) cards. It can provide up to 150Mbps download speed in 4G LTE cat4 network. There is Wi-FI, Bluetooth, NFC and microUSB connectivity for local data sharing and transferring. Sony used accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer in this phablet.
Sony Xperia Z4 Ultra has IP68 certified dust proof and water resistant body. Sony used 4000 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery to power the phone. It has quick charge v2.0 technology (60% recharge in 30 minutes). There is no information about available colors, launch date and price. The expected release date is second quarter for 2015.
- Android v5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity
- 6.44 Inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Octa-core processor (1.5 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A57)
- 3 GB RAM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16/32GB internal storage variants, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- IP68 certified dust proof and water resistant body
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, AGPS and microUSB connectivity
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer sensor
- 4000 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery