Steps to kill Apps Automatically in Android Devices
Here is the best solution to Automatically Close Background Activities in Android smartphone or tablet. Simple follow these Steps to kill Apps Automatically in Android Devices and boost performance. Even Android devices closed by users, activities of some important apps running will continue and this will slows down your phone and drain battery faster.
Sometime, this is a good thing, specially when the user need to bring back the closed apps up again instantaneously. In fact, these activities that keep running takes good amount of memory and processor power from your android smartphone or tablet. This cause reduction in overall performance of your gadget.
In this situation, you can restore your Android device to the factory defaults. Another option available is manually perform optimization tasks at regular intervals. But this is time consuming and little complicated. So the best advice is you can take a proactive step. Which is described in detail Below:-
Simply follow the Steps to kill Apps Automatically in Android Devices. You can configure your android smartphone to automatically close all the activities. This should happen in a manner, as soon as you close the corresponding apps. Steps for configuring your android smartphone to Automatically kill apps when not in use is given Below.
- Get your android smartphone or tablet and switch on it
- From Menu go to Apps List
- Go to Meetings and choose System
- Select Developer options
- Set Developer options toggle button to ON
- Check the Don’t keep activities check box under the APPS section
- So running activities will automatically close when they are not in use
You can also Try:-
Method – 2
- Simple way to end a Running App manually is, First, open the multitasking screen. Swipe a recent app to the left or right of the screen and it will disappear.
Method – 3
- You can also End a Running App in another method. To do this go to Android’s settings screen, tap the Apps category, select an app, and tap the Force stop button to end the app.