Recently launched Gixxer from Suzuki is a big hit and very popular in two wheeler segment. Now Suzuki plans for a Faired Gixxer and it is almost Ready to Launch in India. This is a powerful and super hot looks offering sports bike in India. This is a unique creation compete against Yamaha R15 and the Honda CBR150R etc.
Engine powering the faired version is a 160cc air cooled engine found on the naked version of the Suzuki Gixxer itself. It can churns out 14.8 PS power and 14 Nm torque on ride. Engine mated to a five speed foot operated manual gearbox for smooth transmission.
For extra safety and stability, there is telescopic front forks and a monoshock rear suspension. On external styling of faired Suzuki Gixxer similar to the bigger GSX-R bikes from Suzuki. Suzuki usually makes bikes that have high quality parts and the same will be continue for aired version of the Suzuki Gixxer too.
Suzuki Gixxer 160 Faired Key Specifications
- Extra fairing and Additional style fittings
- 154.9 cc 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine
- 14.6 BHP @ 8000 rpm power
- 14 NM @ 6000 rpm torque
- 56.0 mm bore and 62.9 mm stroke
- 5 Speed, Manual Transmission
- 266mm Disc in front and 130mm Drum brake at rear
- Telescopic and Swing Arm, Mono Suspension
Suzuki Gixxer 160 Faired Price in India: Rs. 80,000/- Approx