Top Selling Best Computer Monitor Brands – Models in India
Nowadays IT market has been flourished with latest monitor brands with the ongoing growth of education, BPO sectors, government sectors. Monitor has been popped out in the markets with latest new series. As with the expanding technology the monitors also has equipped slimness,brightness, energy saving features. Special features like 3D, HDMI are basic enhancements which are attracting most of the customers. Here is the list of the monitors which are best sold in the market:
1. LG flatron E1942
It is one of the best selling monitor. It allows compact working and does not grab huge amount of space on the desktop. The screen is made up of good quality and yet more productive. It is more efficient and needs less power as it is enhanced with super power saving technologies. It is a 18.5″ inch screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768. It’s cost is Rs 6,000. The major specifications of this monitor is as follows.
- 16.7M color depth
- D-Sub connector
- Pixel pitch: 0.300 x 0.300
- 200 nit brightness
- 18.5-inch (47 cms) LED screen
- 5000000:1 contrast ratio
- Viewing angle: 90/65 (Horizontal/Vertical)
- 5ms response time
- Scanning frequency: 30-61kHz (Horizontal)
- Scanning Frequency: 56-75Hz (Vertical)
- Screen resolution of 1366 X 768 pixels
- Plug & Play
- Super energy saving
- VESA wall mount
- 15 watt power consumption
2. Samsung LS19A100NS 18.5 LED Extreme
Samsung LS 19 A 100NS 18.5 LED Extreme is a 16:9 widescreen. It is well enhanced with distortion free images,lot of fun. It basically incorporated with multimedia features with HD content. Also enables Platform for movies,games. It also saves energy upto 40%. It is having a resolution of 1366×768. The cost of Samsung LS 19 A 100NS 18.5 LED Extreme is Rs 7,795/-.
- Size: 18.5 inch
- Resolution: 1366×768 pixels
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 170/160
- Connectors: D-Sub
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Power Consumption: 18 Watt
- Dimensions: 445 x 348 x 177 mm
- Product Color: High Glossy Black
- Weight: 2.6 Kg
3. Dell 18.5 inch LED Monitor – IN1930
Dell 18.5 inch LED – IN1930 Monitor is having an amazing picture clarity. It is a 18.5 inch Flat panel Monitor having a resolution of 1366 x 768. Besides these it also supports seamless watching of movies,playing games. It’s cost is Rs 5985. It is Arsenic-free glass and mercury-free panel meeting Energy Star compliance standards to help reduce your power consumption.
- Fast Response Time of up to 5 ms (typical) helps Prevent Ghosting in Fast Motion Video
- 250cd/m2 (typical) Brightness for Outstanding
- Clear Image Display Contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 (Estimated) help to ensure a Seamless Experience while watching a Movies, Reviewing Documents or Streaming Online Video.
- 1366 x 768 pixels Resolution provides Sharp and Brilliant Images of Text and Graphics
- Contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 (Estimated) help to ensure a Seamless Experience while watching a Movies, Reviewing Documents or Streaming Online Video.
4. AOC 18.5 inch LED Monitor – E943SWNK
AOC 18.5 inch LED – E943SWNK Monitor is 18.5 inch LED monitor having an HD display. It also has 220 nits brightness. It’s cost is Rs 5,588. The display screen also gets Music & Multimedia Speaker. It gets Weight of 2.12 kg, VGA Port, 15 Pin HD D-sub, Power F Consumption 18W (Operational), 0.5 W (Standby) etc. There is also Illuminated Touch Key Base and VESA Wall Mount with Tilt Functionality. It is very economical and features Low Power Consumption, Green Packaging, Eco Mode, Image Ratio Exchange etc.
- Power Requirement: AC 100 – 240 V||50/60 Hz
- Video Viewing Angle: 170° (2D) Horizontal and 160° (2D) Vertical
- Warranty: 3 Yeas
- Display , Brightness: nits (2D)
- Contrast Ratio: 50000000:1 (Dynamic)
- Display Size: 18.5 inch LED Display
- General Color: 16.7 M Colors
- Machine Dimensions: Height (mm)350.9 mm(with stand)Width (mm)447.2 mm(with stand)Depth (mm)182.4 mm (with stand)
- Color Temperature: 6500K, 7300K, 9300K
- Regulatory Approvals: cCAus, FCC, CE, TUV-Gs, TUV-Bauart, TUS-S, EPA5.0, EPEAT Silver, RoHS.
5. BenQ 18.5 inch LED Monitor – GL950A
BenQ 18.5 inch LED – GL950A Monitor is a LED monitor and is similar to Dell 18.5 inch LED. It cost is Rs 5,480. It is Eco-freindly. It also saves energy special featuring of ultra dynamic contrast. LED is supported with CCFL technology. Besides this features it is also supported with six proprietary calibration techniques, Senseye 3 delivers the best viewing quality in each of its six pre-set viewing modes –Standard, Movie, Game, Photo, sRGB, and Eco – with the Eco Mode especially designed to save power and money.
- 18.5 inch LED Monitor
- HD Display
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Brightness: 250 nits
- TN Panel Type
- 1366 x 768 Pixel Resolution