UIDAI 2017-18 Aadhaar Supervisor Operator Exam
Here is the full details about UIDAI 2017-18 Aadhaar Supervisor Operator Exam. If you want to work for Aadhaar Enrollment Center as an operator or Supervisor, you have to pass this exam. After passing the exam you will get the certification to work with any Enrollment agencies in anywhere in India. The UIDAI Examination will be online at selected certification Center.
How to Apply for UIDAI 2017-18 Aadhaar Supervisor Operator Exam
All the candidates must schedule their test within 6 months of depositing the fee, otherwise the fee shall be forfeited and they cant appear for the test against at that fee.
Steps for Payment procedure
Download Test Fee Payment Challan
Steps for Online Application procedure
- You have to keep few things near before applying for exam. This includes a Valid personal e-mail ID, Valid mobile no, Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 30 kb, Scanned Signature in JPEG format of less than 30 kb, Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank etc.
- After the candidate has made Test fee payment, visit the web site and click on Registration link in http://uidai.nseitexams.com.
- Click on “New User” for registration and enter the required details and click on the Submit Button. Now you can see a registration id, Next carefully fill in all the relevant personal details in the online form.
- Then upload his photograph & the signature as well. Then carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Keep the Registration No. and Password needs safely.
- Candidate will receive an email and SMS notifying the payment status of the candidate after two days of payment of fee at SBI Bank.
- Then you can login in to the website using his Registration ID and password. Now you are allowed to book his exam slot.
- Get the printout of his Admit Card and this should bring on the day of examination.
- You have to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of Admit Card & counterfoil of the fee payment challan on the day of examination.
Exam Pattern, Time and Score
The exam will be composed of 3 modules. This includes Basic Knowledge of UIDAI and Aadhaar, Demographic Data entry & Biometric Data Capture for Supervisor/Operator Certification and 2 modules. These are Basic Knowledge of UIDAI and Aadhaar & CELC Manual for the Operator CELC Certification.The duration of Test will be 1 hour 45 minutes with Text based Multiple Choice Questions only. For Operator/Supervisor Certification there will be 75 Questions. For Operator CELC there will be 50 Questions. As per the score candidates will be certified either as Supervisor or Enrolment Operator
- The candidate securing equal to or more than 50 % marks of the max marks – certificate of Supervisor.
- The candidate securing 40 % or more but less than 50% shall pass the test – operator’s certificate.
- The candidate securing more than 40% in CELC Exam – Operator CELC Certificate.
- The candidate securing less than 40 % – fail and no certificate
For More queries
- Timing : 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday – Saturday)