Vodafone M-Pesa App launched in India for Bill Payments & Mobile Recharge option. This is a new responsive M-Pesa App can be used to load money to M-Pesa wallet. This can be done with Net Banking/Debit Card through the app. With the launch of this new app, company offers 5% cash back on payments made using the App. This is available up to a maximum of Rs 50 per month.
Vodafone m-pesa’s new App is the fast, easy and safe to send money to your loved ones. You have the option to withdraw / receive the money at 85,000+ m-pesa agents across India. This is said to be India’s Largest Business Correspondent / Cash Out Network).You can simply Send money to any mobile phone (across all operators) in 3 steps.
Steps to Send Money with Vodafone M-Pesa App
1. Enter the recipient’s number
2. Enter the amount
3. Enter your 4 digit secret code & Press send
The person who receives the money will get an SMS and this needs to show to their nearest m-pesa agent along with an ID proof. You can then collect the money. The app is available for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry and Windows Phones. You can register for this service, by dialing *400# or visit your nearest m-pesa Agent or Vodafone Store along with an ID proof.
There are many other options available with this app, includes:-
- Recharge any prepaid number (Vodafone and other operators)
- Recharge a DTH connection (TataSky, Airtel, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Videocon & Big TV)
- Recharge a Broadband connection
- Recharge a Post-paid Vodafone number
- Pay your Utility Bills
- Online shopping
- Instant Transfer to any bank account