Xiaomi launched their latest flagship Xiaomi Mi Note Pro officially. It has dual-glass design with a 2.5D front and 3D rear glass. The phone is running MIUI on top of Android v5.0.1 (Lollipop) OS. Xiaomi used MSM8994 Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset in this phone. It has integrated Octa core processor (1.5 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 & 2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A57) and Adreno 430 GPU. It has 4GB LPDDR4 RAM for process acceleration.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has 5.7 inches Full HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolutions and 515 ppi pixel density. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Xiaomi offering 64 GB Internal storage in this phone. The is no microSD card slot for storage expansion.
The phone is coming with 13MP rear and 4MP front camera. Camera features, Dual LED flash, autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama and 1080p@30fps video recording. The front camera has 1/3” sensor size and 2µm pixel size. So it can also shoot 1080p@30fps videos. The phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity for data sharing and connectivity. The USB port will support USB Host feature. You can connect keyboard or mass storage device in this port via OTG cable.
This Dual SIM (micro + nano) phone will support 2G, 3G and 4G connectivity. Xiaomi used Cat9 LTE technology in this phone. It can provide up to 450Mbps download speed in 4G LTE network. Phone measures 6.11 x 3.06 x 0.28 inches dimensions and 161 grams weight. The phone has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 back panel protection. Xiaomi integrated accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors for better user experience. It has 3090 mAh Li-Ion battery with Quick Charge v2.0 technology. The 60% of battery can charge within 30 minutes. The phone is priced at 3,299 Chinese Yuan ($533 / Rs. 32,880 approx).
- MIUI on top of Android v5.0.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM (micro + nano) with 4G LTE support
- 5.7 inches Full HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Octa core processor (1.5 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 & 2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A57)
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB Internal storage
- 13MP rear and 4MP front camera (Dual-LED flash with dual tone)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 front and back panel protection
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- LTE Cat9 technology – 450Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload speed
- 3090 mAh Li-Ion battery