Xiaomi plays the game well by launching many feature rich android based tablets and smartphones at an affordable price tag. The latest added device to this list is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. This is the regular version of Xiaomi Redmi Note with added 4 G connectivity for more fast browsing and data usage. It is packed with Snapdragon 400 SoC chipset. The price is quiet attractive and it will be available late December.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G coming with a beautiful and smart 5.5-inch IPS display for viewing the contents in a good manner. The display also features 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. Power pack of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is a strong 1.6 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor for high end performance. Enjoy gaming and graphics at high end by Adreno 305 GPU.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G works well in support with 2GB RAM. You can store data in its 8GB internal memory. Memory can be further more expandable via micro SD card up to 32GB. The OS in which Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G runs is the MIUI v5 Android 4.4 (KitKat) for unlimited entertainment of android apps and games. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G just announced in India for Rs. 9999/-.
Camera offered in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is a 13MP rear camera for photography and video capturing. Camera features LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording etc. Front facing camera is a 5MP front-facing snapper for video calling and selfies. Data and connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS etc. Battery powers the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G ia a 3100 mAh battery for long hours of back up and talk time.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Key Features
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS with MIUI v5
- Single SIM card support with 4G LTE connectivity
- 5.5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280×720 pixels resolutions
- 1.6 GHz Quad-Core processor (MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 chipset with Adreno 305 GPU)
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 13MP rear and 5MP front camera
- Wi-Fi (Dual Band), Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity
- USB with OTG support for keyboard and mass storage connectivity
- 3100mAh Li-Ion battery