The much awaited Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A announced with 5.5-inch display and 16MP front camera. The phone expected to be launching soon in India. Earlier we have reported that the Xiaomi Redmi smartphones with model numbers MDT6 and MDT6S certified by TENAA in China.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A packed with a large and beautiful 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display for viewing all data in good manner. This is powered by an efficient 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU for high end performance. There is 2GB RAM with 16GB storage to keep all data including songs, films and photos.
Memory is more expandable up to 128GB with microSD card support. The phone runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9 for all android apps and games fun. There is Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) for easy calls. You have 13MP rear camera with LED Flash for photos and videos. Selfies are best with a 5MP front-facing camera.
There are data – connectivity options and features like Infrared sensor, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS etc. A powerful 3080 or 3000 mAh battery powers the phone for best back up and talk time. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes in Champagne Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 6,720 approx. Xiaomi also offers a high end version of Redmi Note 5A. The specifications are given below.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3080mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery