The much awaited ZOPO P5000 android smartphone with 18:9 display and Z5000 with 5000mAh battery, dual rear cameras announced. Here is ZOPO P5000 specifications in detail. The phone packed with a large and beautiful 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display for viewing all data in good manner.
This is powered by an efficient 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6750T) processor with Mali T860 GPU for high end performance. There is 4GB RAM to support the processor. You have 32GB internal storage to keep all data. Memory is more expandable with micro SD for further support. The phone runs on latest Android 7.0 (Nougat) for all android fun. There is Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) card option.
You have a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5-megapixel camera etc. Selfies are best with the 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P3 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash etc.
The phone features Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C etc. A powerful and efficient 5000mAh battery with fast charging powers the phone. The ZOPO P5000 comes in Black and Red colors. The Z5000 comes in Gold and Black colors.
ZOPO Z5000 Key Technical Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6750T) processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Secondary 5-megapixel camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging