Moto G5 with 5-inch 1080p display, Android 7.0, 4G VoLTE launching in India on April 4. Moto G5 coming with a large 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection. The phone powered by 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) processor with Adreno 505 GPU.
There is 2GB /3GB RAM support. You have 16GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD. The phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) and gets Dual SIM. There is 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording etc.
A 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor also available. The phone gets Water repellent nano-coating, Front-ported loudspeaker, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS etc. A powerful 2800mAh battery with 10W rapid charging powers the phone. The Moto G5 come in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors.
Moto G5 key specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB /3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) and Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE
- 2800mAh battery with 10W rapid charging