Datsun under its parent company Nissan,launched the GO hatchback recently. This is the first ‘locally designed cars for local markets’. Later company launched Go+ at affordable price range. The Datsun Go+ looks like a stretched version of the Go hatchback.
Datsun Go Plus MPV Available in 4 models – 4 variants i.e. D, D+, A and T. It comes in seven seats and packed with a 1.2-litre petrol engine. This well affordable MPV kickstarts an all new segment of sub 4-meter compact MPV. This is a compact family wagon and not a compact MPV.
The base model Datsun Go Plus D available for Rs. 3.80 Lakh. Go+ features the same interior as you get on the Go. 1198 cc 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder engine powers the vehicle. It can churns out 68PS of peak power and 104Nm of peak torque. 20.62 kmpl is the offered mileage.
Engine mated to 5 speed Manual gears for smooth transmission. Interior looks rich with styled grey and black dashboard. Every where you have quite comfortable and offer great head room and shoulder room. Last row is best to use for kids. Improve luggage space by folding the seats.
- 1.2-litre, three cylinder, petrol engine
- 68PS@5000rpm power
- 104nm@4000rpm torque
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Front Wheel Drive
- McPherson struts front suspension
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Ventilated Disc in front and drum at rear
- 13-inch Wheel size and 155/70 R13 tyres
- 2450mm Wheelbase
- Length: 3995mm x Width: 1635mm x Height: 1490mm
Datsun Go Plus Price in India
- Datsun Go+ D – Rs 3.79 lakh
- Datsun Go+ D1 – Rs 3.82 lakh
- Datsun Go+ A – Rs 4.15 lakh
- Datsun Go+ T – Rs 4.61 lakh