The new and much awaited Ducati Multistrada 1260 (2018 Model) Launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh (ex-showroom). Ducati Multistrada 1260 S model priced 18 lakhs. Ducati India has just announced the launch through its social media. The engine features larger engine displacement of 1,262cc and Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT).
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 is available in four models and only 2 variants will be offered on sale. These are the standard Ducati Multistrada 1260 and the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S. The bike is best class in terms of safety and comfort as it is packed with traction control, ABS, cornering ABS wheelie control, cruise control etc. There is also electronic skyhook suspension, Ducati Multimedia System with colour TFT display, cornering lamps and a quickshifter.
Multistrada 1260 and Multistrada 1260 S bookings have been started. According to company deliveries will start by end of June 2018. You can contact Ducati dealerships in Delhi – NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata & Chennai for more details.
- POWER – 116,2 kW (158 CV) @ 9.500 rpm i
- TORQUE – 129.5 Nm (95.5 lb-ft) @ 7,500 rpm i
- SEAT HEIGHT – 825 – 845 mm (32.5 – 33.3 in)
- WHEELBASE – 1,585 mm (62.4 in)
- Safety: Cornering ABS, DTC, DWC
- Standard equipments: Vehicle Hold Control (VHC), Riding Mode, Power Mode, Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS Bosch + DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar controls, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) ready, Automatic indicator switch off, Anti-theft ready