Easy Way to Get a Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online – Simple Steps
Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identification (UID) number to all the residents of India. Over 99% of Indians aged 18 and above had been enrolled in Aadhaar. If you Lost / Misplaced Your Aadhaar Card, You can Download Duplicate aadhaar card online by following the steps.
- Visit the link https://uidai.gov.in/
- Select ‘Retrieve Lost UID/EID’ from Aadhaar Online Services
- Now a webpage with three columns will display
- In the first column choose whether you want to retrieve Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrollment Number (EID).
- In second column, fill personal details like name, Mobile no. or email
- Click on ‘Send One Time Password’ button. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile or email ID.
- In the last column enter the OTP to verify it.
- After verification you will receive Aadhaar number either on your email or mobile no.
- Now click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ option on the Aadhaar Online Services list
- Enter Enrollment ID/Aadhaar Number, Full Name, Pin Code and Mobile number
- Click ‘Get One Time Password’, You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile
- Enter the OTP and Click ‘Validate and Download’ button download the e-Aadhaar copy .
- The PDF file containing your Aadhaar will be password protected, password to open this pdf file is the pin code of your home address.