eTendering System by Govt of Kerala also known as E Procurement System. This is an eSubmission Tender System of Kerala which enables the Tenderers to download the Tender Schedule free of cost and then submit the bids online through this portal.
You can visit the site “etenders.kerala.gov.in” and check for latest tenders and corrigendums. Various options and services available from this website includes, MIS Reports, Tenders by Location, Tenders by Organisation, Tenders by Classification, Tenders in Archive, Tenders Status, Cancelled Tenders, Downloads, Announcements, Awards and Site compatibility.
Services and Options available at eTendering System (Govt of Kerala) Website
In order to check Tenders in Archive, you need to enter Tender ID and keyword. Below to that page you can see list shows all the Expired tenders. To check “Tender Status” you need to enter Tender ID, form of contact, tender type, tender status, keyword, tender category, product category etc.
You can also check “Cancelled Tenders List” by providing Tender ID and keyword. The site also offers Downloads facility by providing various Open Source Software Link. You can download and use Open office suite, Autocad DWF Viewer, PDF Reader, PDF Creator, JRE download, Alternate JRE Download etc.
eTendering System by Govt of Kerala publishes related announcements in this site. You can check them from “Announcements” section. Some may have difficulty in proceeding technically, if so check “compatibility” section. You will get Site Compatibility Test and suggestion to correct or improve it.
There is another section in this site “Tenders Closing Today”. You can see list of tenders closing today, closing within 7 days and closing within 14 days. You can check “Latest Active Tenders” from the site by entering Tender ID, Tender Title and sorting option. You can see list of latest Tender documents issued by various Government Departments, Directorates, Organisations, Institutions and local bodies of Kerala.
There are also options like Tender Search By Classification, “Tender Search By Organisation” and Latest Active Corrigendums. You can check latest Tender documents issued by various Government Departments, Directorates, Organisations, Institutions and local bodies of Kerala on the site. If you are looking for “Results Of Tenders” enter tender ID and keyword and search.
To check MIS Reports, you need login ID and password. Other options and facilities available are Tender Search By Location and Tender Search By Organisation.
Instructions for Contractors (bidder) for e-submission of the bids online
- Do Online Enrolment in this Portal using the option Click Here to Enroll available in the Home Page
- Digital Signature enrollment has to be done with the e-token
- then Logs into the portal giving user id / password chosen during enrollment.
- e-token that is registered should be only used by the bidder
- DSC once mapped to an account cannot be remapped to any other account
- Update well in advance, the documents such as certificates, purchase order etc
- After Downloading the tender schedule, submit the documents as per the tender document
- Clarifications must be obtained online through the eProcurement Portal,
- The BOQ template must not be modified/replaced by the bidder
- Prepare the bid documents to be submitted as indicated in the tender schedule
- Arrange for the EMD as specified in the tender.
- Reads the terms and conditions and accepts the same
- Submit the tender document(s) online well in advance before the prescribed time
- There is no limit on the size of the file uploaded at the server end.
- Click on the Freeze Bid Button, to ensure that he/she completes the Bid Submission Process.
- After the bid submission, the bid summary has to be printed and kept as an acknowledgement
- Submit the bids through online eProcurement system to the TIA well before the bid submission end date and time (as per Server System Clock).