Ford EcoSport SUV Review 2018
Ford EcoSport, a Brazilian designed small front drive SUV from the ford rules the Indian vehicle market this year. The vehicle is currently selling in America and china. This compact SUV looks stunning by its design. Its huge front bumper and peeled-back head lights give a sporty look for this SUV.
They offer good mileage with its ecoboost engines that are specially designed for the Indian traffic conditions. The price tag of ford eco sport is the main attraction in the Indian market when comparing with other costly SUVs. 7-11 lakhs price range is really unbelievable with comparison of its amazing features.
Key Features of Ford EcoSport Diesel Model
*Ford EcoSport Ambiente 1.5L TDCi
- 1.5 liter Diesel Engine Type
- 1498cc, DV5 diesel displacement
- 90 Bhp @ 3750 rpm maximum power
- 204 Nm @ 2000 rpm Maximum Torque
- 3999mm x 1765mm x 1708mm dimension
- Power Steering
- 200.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 5 Manual Gears
- Front Disk and Rear Drum brakes
- Airbags and Rear Seat Belts
Key Features of Ford EcoSport Petrol Model
*Ford EcoSport Ambiente 1.5L Ti-VCT
- Length 3998 mm x Width 1765 mm x Height 1647 mm
- 5 Person Seating Capacity
- 1497 cc Engine
- Max Power (bhp@rpm) 121 bhp @ 6500 RPM
- Max Torque (Nm@rpm) 150 Nm @ 4500 RPM
- 17 kmpl Mileage (ARAI)
- Manual 5 Gears
- Manual AC
- Front & Rear Power Windows
- Remote Central Locking
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Airbags 2 (Driver & Co-Driver)
Engine and performance
Engine considered as the heart of every vehicle. In ford eco sport you have petrol and diesel variants. In diesel type 1.5 liter four-cylinder turbocharged unit producing Maximum Power 90 Bhp @ 3750 rpm and Maximum Torque 204 Nm @ 2000 rpm. Petrol models packed with Ti-VCT Petrol Engine. This 1.5 litre 121.36bhp Petrol Engine makes 121.36bhp@6500rpm power and 150Nm@4500rpm on ride. There is Manual gears or automatic type for smooth ride.
Mileage of ford Ecosport diesel model
23km/l mileage is assuring on highway runs from ford eco sport diesel models. The petrol versions offers 17 kmpl mileage.
It features 5 Manual gears for smooth and safe ride. There are Front Disk and Rear Drum brakes. The Active and passive safety of passengers is ensured by 2 airbags and 3 rear seat belts. Advanced models have Traction control, engine immobilizer and front dual-airbags.
Convenience and comfort on ride
Ford always gives importance for the comfort and convenience of their passengers. In this compact SUV they are features like power windows, power steering, 346.00 Ltrs boot space, AC, remote central locking, remote boot, Remote Fuel Filler, Rear Armrest, manual Driver Seat Adjustment, Leather Seats, Electric Door Mirror on both sides, Tinted Glass, Folding Rear Seats Radio/AUX/BT/USB music system etc.
Specially designed for Indian roads
All these features make this SUV quiet suitable for the Indian roads and off-road condition. Especially during the heavy monsoon in India the SUV can easily run without stopping by its high ground clearance of 200mm and 550mm water wading capability. This 5 seater SUV has dimensions 3999mm x 1765mm x 1708mm (Length x Width x Height).
Ford EcoSport All Latest Available Models Price List in India 2018
- 1.5 Diesel Ambiente – Rs.8.42 Lakh
- 1.5 Diesel Trend – Rs.9.16 Lakh
- 1.5 Diesel Trend Plus – Rs.9.56 Lakh
- 1.5 Diesel Titanium – Rs.10.0 Lakh
- 1.5 Diesel Titanium Plus – Rs.11.04 Lakh
- Ford Ecosport Signature Edition Diesel – Rs.10.99 Lakh
- Ford Ecosport S Diesel – Rs.11.89 Lakh
- 1.5 Petrol Ambiente – Rs.7.82 Lakh
- 1.5 Petrol Trend – Rs.8.56 Lakh
- 1.5 Petrol Titanium – Rs.9.55 Lakh
- 1.5 Petrol Trend Plus AT – Rs.9.76 Lakh
- 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus – Rs.10.52 Lakh
- Ford Ecosport Signature Edition Petrol – Rs.10.4 Lakh
- 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus AT – Rs.11.36 Lakh
- Ford Ecosport S Petrol – Rs.11.37 Lakh