Honda CB Shine 2015 Model with Updates Introduced in India. This is India’s largest selling 125cc bike. Honda CB Shine, which is also the largest selling Honda motorcycle in the world.
At a press meet in Gurgaon, Honda announced their future roadmap. It is unveiled as many as 4 new products apart from the launch of new Activa 3G which we will talk in another article. Honda CB Shine is one among them.
Honda CB Shine coming with new styling and design elements include stylish graphics, side panels, visor, tail-light, fuel tank and alloy wheels. This is a highly fuel efficient bike also.
Honda CB Shine 2015 available in the market from March, 2015 according to Honda. The updated CB Shine will also be powered by Honda Eco Technology (HET). For safety and stability there is combined braking system for enhanced safety. Honda claims, this can returns you 65.00kmpl mileage on ride.
What is new in this bike is – New graphics, New side panels, Visor, Refreshed Tail light, Alloy Wheels and Addition of Honda’s Combi-Brake System (CBS). Honda CB Shine will be available in four colours. You can choose from Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Maple Brown Metallic, and Imperial Red Metallic.
Honda CB Shine 2015 Price in India
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat : Rs 51,900 to 59,000
- Mumbai, Maharashtra : Rs. 53,000 to 60,100
- Kolkata, West Bengal : Rs. 52,100 to 59,100
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh : Rs. 51,600 to 58,600
- Bangalore, Karnataka : Rs. 52,000 to 59,000
- Central Delhi, Delhi : Rs. 48,800 to 55,600
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu : Rs. 52,300 to 59,200